My friend Michelle from
Michelle Kane Photography had a really fun idea to do a photo swap. We each selected and sent each other a random picture to edit. She would edit mine and I would edit hers. Each photographer has their own unique take on editing and each picture can be very custom. A picture can be post processed a hundred different ways. I was super excited to see what she would come up with, especially since I lover her editing style. I was amazed when I saw what she had done with my picture. It was so rich, bold, and had this really funky mood to it! This top picture is the one she edited of mine and below that is the one I edited for her. The photo swap was fun and I ended up learning a lot in the process. Check out her
blog and see why she is so amazing and talented!


I thought I would share what these pictures looked like SOOC. It's fun sometimes to see the before and afters to really get an idea of what goes into editing a picture. Thanks for the fun challenge Michelle!!
