Tuesday, November 3, 2009

{ PROJECT FULL PREVIEW }

Remember Logan from a post many moons ago? Well he LOVES to dance! He especially likes hip-hop and break dancing and he is extremely good at it. These pictures may seem kinda strange if you don't know who the Jabbawockeez are. But Logan idolizes these guys, and they are uber cool! I guess in today's modern teen language you could say they are "sick"!! (click on the word Jabbawockeez to see a clip of them).

Oh ya, my project! Bet you thought I forgot all about that :) Nope, I am still excited to share with you some of the cool things that I have been conjuring up and tell you all about it! I have just gotten a little itty bitty side tracked with all of my Fall sessions! So....it may still be a while yet until I share. Here is a full project preview of Logan!! Watch out, there are some crazy wierd edits?











































 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP