Monday, April 12, 2010

{ VINTAGE FUN! }

For me the great debate has always been what style of editing I like better. Is it the deep rich bold colors, or a softer more subtle color pallete, a slight vintage look? The truth is I love them both! I refuse to choose between them, in fact, I kinda like having an eclectic look. One that you can't really pin down. I can experiment and try new things and not have to worry that I am deviating away from a specific or signature look. I kinda like the freedom in that! I have to admit, even when I am trying to do a softer vintage edit, I still tend to want to punch it up! So some of these are more of a "bold vintage"!! I have so many things coming up and much to post. I will get some sneak peeks on the blog soon!


































 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP