Nicki Wright of
Nixi Photography flew in from Seattle to spend the day mentoring with me! We had so much fun, I don't think we stopped laughing the entire time! We focused on editing, talked a little about business in general, and went on an AMAZING evening shoot with the ever beautiful Madelyn and Justin. You may remember them from
HERE or
HERE. Nicki has only been into photography for six months and is already doing an excellent job! She was a quick learner and I know she is going places! I'm sure I will have a massive post to follow in the future, but I just had to share a few for now!!


Nicki working with Madelyn



Me at work....



I have to give Nicki credit for this shot. It was her shot and I worked up an edit. She had a brand spankin' new 85mm 1.4 and it was marvelous! She captured light that I have never seen before and I was not getting it off the 50mm 1.4. It was so warm and soft, just incredible! No flash or reflector used on any of these pictures.
