Tuesday, May 11, 2010

{ STORMY BRIDALS }

Wow! What crazy and unpredictable weather we had for Danni's bridals! I remember we had the same lovely weather for her engagements :) After already rescheduling once because of weather, we decided to just go for it and hope for the best. It started hailing on me on the way up to Salt Lake (not a good sign). Then the clouds parted and it was bright and sunshiny, but not for long before it turned into a major down pour. It completely soaked my poor bride making her gorgeous big curls go flat. Not to worry, we stopped by a local Walgreens and bought a curling iron, snuck into a hair salon bathroom, re-curled her hair, and bam...good to go for round 2!!! I love my brides! They are so much fun!! Seems like each session is such an adventure!!! Good times! I'm sure I will have a mega post down the road after I get through these next few crazy weeks of shooting, editing, and mentoring!
 

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP